Sports nutrition for cyclists made simple
The Cycling Nutrition course teaches you how to balance fuelling on and off the bike for better body composition, energy and results in training and competition.
Are you confused about what to eat on and off the bike?
- Do you run out of energy and bonk on the bike?
- Are you eating the house down when you get in after a long ride?
- Is your weight staying static despite training all the time?
- Do you feel like you lack energy while riding?
- Are you crippled by gut troubles during an important race?
- Does it take you too long to recover between training sessions?
- Generally unsure about what to eat before, during or after a training session?
Not getting your nutrition right during training and competition leads to:
- The difference between first and second place on race day
- Not seeing the weight losses that you expect
- Gastro upsets or dehydration during a race costing you time and energy
- Poor recovery between training sessions
- Increased risk of illness and time off from training
"I've lost 5kg over the past 6 weeks making the tweaks and changes you recommend through your course!"
- M. S, Race Across America Cyclist
The Cycling Nutrition course will show you
- How to manipulate what you eat during training to make the most out of each session
- What to eat on the bike for optimal body composition
- When to incorporate fasted training for ultimate benefits
- How to create a race day plan that can improve your competitive results
Over this 4 week course you will access to sports nutrition workshops, resources, tips and practical advice for the following topics:
►Module 1: Introduction to Sports Nutrition
►Module 2: Basics of Sports Nutrition
►Module 3: Fuel for the work required
►Module 4: Nutrition Periodisation
►BONUS: Race day sports nutrition
With the Cycling Nutrition course you'll get…
►Cycling specific sports nutrition videos to fuel the best results for training and competition
►Downloadable worksheets and resources to support changes to your training and nutrition
►100% online access meaning you can access content anywhere any time
"Since following your course I've learnt how easy it is to manipulate my meals to my training sessions. I have more energy for training, enjoy what I eat, am hitting new peak powers every week and am still losing weight"
- A P. Cyclist
StartCreating a winning mindset (12:14)
StartWhy context is important for sports nutrition
StartTracking with food & training diaries
StartMeasuring and estimating energy intake
StartMindful & Intuitive Eating
StartLinking MFP and Training Peaks
StartFood is everywhere
StartOvercoming boredom eating
StartWork stress eating
StartModule 2 - Basics of sports nutrition Overview & Tasks (1:36)
StartSports nutrition pyramid (1:00)
StartGlycaemic Index (1:57)
StartLabel reading (5:23)
StartKnow your portion sizes (0:57)
Get lifetime access to the Cycling Nutrition Course.
Change doesn't happen overnight.
It takes time to change the way you eat and overcome long-standing habits. With lifetime access you can return and watch content as frequently as you desire.
You'll have direct access to me through the online community to ask questions so you get personalised support.
Join the community.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Gemma Sampson is an Accredited Sports Dietitian and Performance Nutritionist specialising in performance nutrition for cyclists and triathletes.
She helps her athletes to optimise their body composition, support recovery and training adaptations by fuelling optimally during training and competition.